The registration cost for the National Wilderness Conference is $350 and registration is now handled on-site at the Hyatt Regency. Youth Leader Wilderness Scholarships for students and seasonal workers are the only scholarships that are currently being awarded. Interested applicants should have applied by May 16. Plenary speakers, track speakers, and volunteers may receive discount codes that can be applied during registration.
- Full conference registration: $350
- Full conference registration for seniors (55 or older)/students/seasonals: $175
- Pre-conference training + Full conference registration: $400
- Pre-conference training + Full conference registration for seniors (55 or older)/students/seasonals: $200
- 1-Day conference registration for Thursday: $125
- 1-Day conference registration for Friday: $125
- Pre-conference training only: $75
- Monday, October 13 - 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 14 - 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 15 - 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday, October 16 - 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday, October 17 - 7:45 AM - Noon
Speakers, exhibitors and sponsors, bring your discount code with you.
Students, seniors, and seasonals, to receive the discounted rate of $175 you must provide a valid student ID, ID verifying you are 55 or older, or letter from your supervisor verifying your seasonal employment dates at check-in to verify your status.